Xfinity Stream is an internet video streaming service that lets you watch live TV and on-demand content. Learn how to install Xfinity stream on Apple TV.
With Xfinity Stream, more than 200 live TV stations are available to viewers. Thousands of movies and TV episodes are also available for on-demand viewing.
The media files can be saved to your computer and viewed later. Cloud DVR storage is also highly recommended and offered, which allows you to view all of your stored video and recordings from any location with an internet connection.
The Xfinity stream is available on Android, iOS, Firestick, Fire TV, Apple TV, and other devices. And it allows you to watch rented movies and TV series on the app during the rental period. Additionally, the Apple TV is also compatible with Alexa, under certain circumstances.
How to Use Apple TV to Watch Xfinity Stream
There are plenty of steps you will need to go through in order to connect the two. But worry not; I am here to make it straightforward for you.
Read on to see detailed instructions to understand further how to install Xfinity stream on Apple TV, sign in, and watch.
How to Set Up the Xfinity Stream on an Apple TV
Xfinity Stream is an app available on the App Store for all Apple devices, such as iPhones and iPad, except Apple TV. Sadly, at this time, the Apple TV App Store does not have it.
We’ll be able to transmit Xfinity on your Apple TV utilizing Airplay Technology on your iPhone or iPad. To do so and install Xfinity stream on Apple TV, follow the steps listed below.
- Connect your iPhone and Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to the App Store.
- By searching for the “Xfinity Stream app,” you’ll be able to find it.
- After downloading it, open the app and log in with your Xfinity Stream credentials to get started.
- To access the control buttons, swipe up from your home screen.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Screen Mirroring.
- Your iPhone will now try to connect to an Apple TV device.
- Select the Apple TV device from which you’d want to watch Xfinity Stream content.
- Your iPhone or iPad’s screen will now be reflected on your Apple TV.
- Open the Xfinity Stream app on your iPhone and choose the media file you want to stream.
- The selected media file will now show on the TV screen.
You are done! This allows you to stream your favorite Xfinity content on your Apple TV easily.
How to Sign in to Xfinity Stream on Apple TV
Don’t have an account to sign into? Don’t worry; you must first sign in to view Xfinity Stream content on Apple TV.
By following the procedures below, you may sign in or create an account using any web browser:
- Open a web browser of your choice on your computer or smartphone.
- Search and open the Xfinity stream main page.
- Select the “My Account” option from the Xfinity Stream web page.
- On the Sign-in screen, click Create one, then pick a Mobile number and click Continue.
- After inserting the floating letters in the text area, click Continue.
- A verification code will then be sent to the phone you entered when you input your mobile number.
- After you’ve received and entered the verification code, click Next.
- Create an Xfinity Stream account by using your email address or cellphone number as a user name and a password.
- Now, on your iPhone, go to the Xfinity app, tap sign in, and input your login credentials.
- Type in the floating characters into the text box to prove you are not a robot, then click Sign in to get to the Xfinity home screen.
- It will now display on the Apple TV screen when your iPhone is connected to it.
- You must now select a subscription plan to access the media files on your Apple TV.
How to Use Apple TV to Watch Xfinity Stream
Once you’ve learned how to install Xfinity stream on Apple TV, there are different methods to use an Apple TV to watch.
If you correctly follow these procedures, you’ll be able to view Xfinity Stream on Apple TV:
- Open the Xfinity Stream app when connected to any cellular connection or home Wi-Fi network.
- Swipe left to open the main menu, then press All Channels under Live TV.
- Tap the network logo on the left to begin streaming a channel.
- You may also tap the currently showing program, then watch it or learn more about it by tapping Watch or Info.
Frequent Questions you might have
This section will cover the most asked questions relating to the Xfinity stream and the installation process for Xfinity stream on Apple TV.
Is the Xfinity Stream app for Apple TV available?
The Xfinity Stream app for Apple TV is currently unavailable.
Using the approaches above, you may utilize screen mirroring to broadcast the app to Apple TV.
Is it possible to watch the Xfinity stream app on an Apple TV through mirroring?
Yes, by mirroring the Xfinity app on the Apple TV, you may use all of its features for free. Xfinity allows you to stream content from a variety of devices.
iPhone, iPad, Firestick, Roku, Apple Watch, and early Smart TVs are all compatible with the Xfinity Stream app.
A Few Final Thoughts
The Xfinity Stream app is a godsend for people looking for a good, reliable stream that can provide diverse content on a single platform, such as live TV, TV series, movies, sports, news, and more.
You won’t miss out on your favorite episodes, movies, or live events because the app is updated daily. You can easily keep track of your favorite TV shows, networks, and other items.
Installing the Xfinity stream app on Apple TV is a great way to quickly and easily improve your streaming experience.