Do you have a sensor that did not pair with the ADT security hub?
In this article, I explain how to reset the ADT sensor by following simple steps.
- Press and hold the tamper switch;
- Observe while the red LED flashes quickly;
- Wait until the red LED becomes steady;
- Release the tamper switch;
- Wait until the red LED flashes slowly.
And it's done.
As soon as you see the slow flashing LED, the sensor is reset and ready to go.
Try to pair the sensor with the smart hub again. It may work now.
I hope this article can help you; please share it with your friends.