Want to connect your Airpods to the Firestick TV ?
In this article, I explain how you can do that. It's easy.
So here's are the steps.
- Use your Firestick remote to open the menu;
- Go to "Settings > Controllers & Bluetooth Devices";
- Scroll the page down and click on "Other Devices";
- Press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods;
- Wait until it enters into pairing mode (white LED);
- You should see the Airpod info on your TV screen;
- Press "OK" to confirm you want to pair your Airpods.
And that's it. Pretty simple, huh?
Now you can enjoy your Airpods and watch your favorite series on NetFlix, play some games, or do whatever you want to have some fun 🙂
Troubleshooting the Airpod connection
What if the Airpod won't connect to the fire TV Stick?
Most of the time, the Bluetooth connection is pretty simple and works seamlessly, but if you are the unlucky person who has your Airpod resisting connecting to your Firestick, here are some tips to solve the problem.
- Make sure the Airpod has enough battery;
- Check if another earphone is connected to the Firestick;
- Disconnect other Bluetooth devices from the Firestick;
- Restart the Firestick and the Airpod;
- Make sure to press and hold the Airpod button long enough;
- Plug the Airpod to power and try to pair it with the Firestick again.
Sometimes you just need to insist a little bit and try the different things to have your Airpod working on your Firestick. It's a try-and-error approach.
I'm sure you will be able to get it connected.
I hope this article can help you; please share it with your friends.