In this article, I explain how to reset the Ring Video Doorbell 2.
The process is straightforward and takes less than 5 minutes.
You need to reset the Video Doorbell and remove it from the app.
Let's take a look at both processes...
Reset the Ring Video Doorbell 2(Step-by-step)
Follow the steps below to reset your device.
- Remove the safety screws;
- Press and hold the orange button for 15 seconds;
- Release the button;
- Check the ring LED status;
See the pictures below for more details.
It's done. Move to the next step.
Remove the device from the app
The next step is to remove the Video Ring Doorbell from the app.
Here are the steps.
- Open the Ring Always Home App;
- Click the three dots on the top right of the doorbell picture;
- Click on "settings";
- Click on "Device Settings";
- Click on "General Settings";
- Click on "Remove Device";
And it's done.
The following pictures show each step in detail.
Easy, isn't it? 🙂
How about taking a look at a real Ring Video Doorbell reset?
Let's do it.
Video: How to reset Ring Video Doorbell 2
Here's the video. Click the "play" button to watch it.
If you need extra help, please visit the Ring Website.
Please share this article with your friends.