In this article let's discuss how to fix the Wyze Cam error code 90.
The Wyze error code 90 means your Wyze Cam can't communicate with the streaming servers due to some network error such as a miss configuration or firewall that prevents the camera and server communication.
To fix the problem you can power cycle the camera, check the network connection and if that doesn't work you can install a new firmware to the device.
Look for the communication problem associated with the network where the Wyze Cam is installed. Follow some simple steps in this article...
How to fix the Wyze Cam error code 90
Power cycle the camera
Just disconnect the camera from its power and wait for about 10 to 15 seconds.
You should see the camera come back online with a clear memory.
Check the network connection
The main idea to solve the Wyze cam error code 90 is to make sure the mobile and camera can communicate with each other by using the servers located on the Internet. Perhaps your Internet router has a firewall or a weak Wi-Fi signal.
Here are the steps to check the Wyze Camera for error 90:
1. Check the camera USB connection;
2. Make sure you are using the original USB cable;
3. Check the Internet connectivity (Make the camera LED is solid blue);
4. Make sure the Wi-Fi Signal is strong enough (check the Wyze App);
5. Remove obstacles that could block the camera communication with the router;
6. Check the router's firewall to make sure it's not blocking any traffic;
7. Change the router's channel to improve the signal (use channel 1,6 or 11).
8. Make sure your mobile phone a good Internet connection;
9. Re-install the Wyze App on your mobile;
10. Reset the Wyze Cam;
And that's it. The Wyze camera error code 90 should be fixed.
Reset the camera to fix the wyze error code 90
Here's a video that shows how to reset the Wyze Camera.
If nothing works, just ask for help
If the Wyze error code 90 persists visit the Wyze Cam support site to ask for help.
Here's a list with related articles that may help you.
Most of the time the error code 90 on the wyze camera is solved by fixing communication problem in the local network. Make sure to double check everything is described here.
I hope this article helps you to solve the Wyze camera error code 90 issue.
And please share this information with your friends.